Type your name into Google with the word needs in quotes. For example: "(your name here) needs". Write the first 10 results in a note, comment and tag friends.
So I tried it myself, and used my name in full and viola!!!
here's what i need according to Google.
1. Christopher needs Blog cadre (no i don't need one.)
2. Christopher needs to be eliminated (are you threatening me??!!
3. Christopher needs a P. A (female please, sexy, beautiful, and can do head massage hehehe)
4. Christopher needs Tech Support. (hmm i want a web designer for facelift my blog, yes!)
5. Christopher needs London. (I want to be there but if you're referring to Victoria, ok lang)
6. Chris needs Hospital Appeal. (clueless)
7. Chris needs Wikipedia. (Yup, useful site to stop me from wondering.)
8. Christopher needs A Kiss Doll. F doll would be better.
9. Christopher needs to relax and forget about what is going on. I love this. very true.
10.Christopher needs Eastwood. ( might be referring to Gran Torino, Clint latest film, haven't watch that yet.
Try it and have fun!!!
When my wife Nang texted me that music legend and rapper Francis Magalona just passed away I felt sad and was in disbelief that such a good and young man would leave the world so soon. I dont't know but I felt a distant relative has passed away.
Looking back, how influential FrancisM in my life first manifested when I learned to rap Mga Kababayan Ko in full. I mean who would not know that song every grade school that time knew how to rap the song by heart. I sang a long with this guy when his music plays on the radio while I recorded it on my cassette tape player. I was a fan more of fan of Francis M than Alma Moreno on dancing wearing tanga in Loveliness and thought Yo! expression was very very cool.
Like a true radical poet FrancisM bravely commented on social issues, wrote powerful verses against corruption and drug addiction and had a say or two about life simplicity and hope. FrancisM had defined OPM music well way better than his contemporaries that sadly exploited good music.
From poppy synth rythym, the Master Rapper experimented and jived perfectly rock music to his opuses. I remember in the 90’s that if you like rock you hate hiphop music or viceversa. There were so much hate and cursing with these two groups, but FrancisM was one of the instrumental force that unite these opposing poles with the birth of EraserheadsSuperproxy and launching of FrancisM FreeMan album sparked a harmonious blend of rock and hiphop/rap music in the Philippine scene.
Francis M died on a Friday, 44 years of age. Francis M, may God bless your soul. Thank you for your art and music and for the inspiration for self expression and sheer love for countrymen and Motherland.
Pahimakas, Francis M!!! Maraming maraming salamat!!!
1. I was so busy in the office last month with Qingdao project going late night to home and even working on weekends yes Sunday included. I welcomed the first day March very awake getting out of the office around 4am already. Anyway, the work have been done and hope the government would be happy on our output.
2. I stop blogging and taking pictures for awhile because of the too much work.
3. I never stop watching films though, I enjoyed watching Frost/Nixon and not enjoyed Synechdoche NY which made me naive to profound thoughts that bored me so much and quit viewing. There was this DVD shop in Xinle road, 10minutes walk from my place, and it's the source of my collection but 12rmb per movie/cd is quite expensive than the 5rmb u get in the streets. But I like the shop because the dvd movie are filed accordingly and they have tons of it.
4. I am loving being a pirate fishing good stuffs on torrent pond mostly downloading audio and H.
5.Shanghai is wet and very cold and I hate it. I wish the sun would show up this weekend and temperature would rise to 15degC.
6. After so much stressful days at work I drug myself with vitamins now. China is giving us a lot of vegetables during lunch and lately I am enjoying muching apples and fruits.
7. Office scheduled me a project for competition. I think this is very challenging and I like the task that requires me to think for some gimmicks to make it stand.
8. My passport expires May, so does my visa. I pray next week I could escape office go to the consulate and renew it at once.
9. The effect of recession roams around the city like a serial killer at large and the way it takes away someone job or lower the salary is fast and furious. Once in awhile you'd hear stories, sad one, and you just wish that life would go on after.
Anyway, enjoy the weekend everyone!!!