14.2.08

DEAR NANG

(today, i will be a romeo to my Valentine, Nang.)


Dear Nang,

I don’t know what species of flowers my wonderful friends bought on my behalf to send you but I hope they are roses and you liked them at first sight and smelt their scent and close your eyes and was happy to see me in your thought. I may not know how many stems you are holding now or the colors of its soft petals but I am certain that this bouquet envelops my love that misses everything in you and that is you. My love and adoration of you is beyond borders. The southern sea of China is futile to stop me to say how much I am in love with and happy being with you.
Happy happy Valentines my dear baby Nang. I love you always and forever.

E’er,

Tops

PS.

So to make this Valentine very special and let me ask question and you answer them with all honesty.
JOANNA MARIE HAM DUPA, WILL YOU MARRY ME???


(There are many ways to know your answer but I prefer everything on the record. Please say things on the comment bar. thnx!)

3 comments:

nang said...

Thanks for the flowers...appreciate your effort and also with all of your friends(they know who they are "hopeless romantic pips") who made this valentine day meaningful for me.

As of this moment, i felt like im the most beautiful girl living on earth...What should i say...Of course , with all of my heart...I WILL DO MARRY YOU, MR. CHRISTOPHER JOSON PANGILINAN....I love you Beybi...thank you for making me happy always...mwah....mwah...
Ez would be happy for us too...

daye said...

this marriage proposal caused US so much trouble and valentine traffic madness.. If not for our free architectural services ..Hehe


We are so happy for both of you. :)

Unknown said...

ka sweet nman... mukhang may pasunod na agad na baby ah... hehehe...

musta nang and kuya tops...