7.4.06

To Climb Every Mountains: My Holy Week Special

My Holy Week last year was a complete mess and boredom at its best. I spent it in my shared apartment in Sta. Mesa Manila alone for 3 days watching cable programs on tv, daydreaming and regreting a chance of a lifetime to explore with friends the beautiful Coron, Palawan.

But this year... grrrr... this year no one will stop me from experiencing having a good summer break. My friends and Kalipi buddies will climb the mountains of Cordillera. come holy Tuesday night we are off to the enchanting northern towns of Banaue (oh! that terraces!!!) and Sagada and spend the rest of 7 days in the in the region thousands feet above sea level, breathing fresh and humid ether, and careless on everything that is work and politics related. There, it would be just my unwinding and lazy self surrounded by fog that cirlcles on verdant and slopy landscape.

As you can see, I am very excited excited to this trip. But to make it more fun I will document the travel (and the stays) to later exclusively publish here so those who seek sheer adventure would have a look of it and use for references. I also hope to learn, even for a short stay, about the Cordillera houses so I could have a literature to contribute in my FREE THE FORM architectural blog.

To romanticize my Holy Week Summer getaway, sweet Nang is coming along with me. 3 ehems for this!!!

1 comment:

nang said...

"To romanticize my Holy Week Summer getaway, sweet Nang is coming along with me. 3 ehems for this!!!"

Well, what i can say to this is never anticipate things yet until it alrealy happened........